Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day ;*


I love many things and people, but my love for them is very different. I love my phone a lot. I don’t think I can even go an hour without my phone, but I don’t love that nearly as much as the people in my life. One of the people or should say peoples is my family. I love them so much. I could never do without their love and support. They’re there for me no matter what, and I’m the same way for them. I just love them no matter what.

But the one of the people in my family relates to me more than anyone I have ever met in my life; my mom. She is seriously like my mother, my best friend, and my other half. She’s the only one that can make me smile when I’m upset, comfort me through my worst, and she is like the only one that can really put up with me. She can never truly be mad at me, even if she tries her hardest. She tries to relate to me when I make mistakes. She knows that I try my best and she only wants the best for me. She is an amazing person, and I love her greatly. She is my one and only hero <3>

Another person that I’d say I love is my best friend, Olivia. She’s been my friend ever since the sixth grade. When I was in the eighth grade we became even closer. She’s seriously like the sister I’ve never had. I trust her with anything and everything. I tell her everything! We fight sometimes but in the end, it doesn’t really matter. She will always have my back and I will always have hers. I love her to death <3>

And another person that I can honestly say I love is my really close friend, Tyler. I’ve known him for a year and a half now, and I feel like I’ve known him forever. He’s is one of my best friends that I know I can go to him with anything. I talk to him about a bunch of stuff that I feel like I can’t tell anyone else. He’s been here for me at my worst and he has never left my side. I know he really does care about me. That’s why I love him so much. It seems like he is my better half. He knows so much about me, he is so much like me. I just think we’re just really great ‘friends’ <3 [My Valentine’s ;* ]

1 comment:

  1. The beginning part about loving your phone sounds like it doesnt fit with the rest of your paper.

    ReplyDelete