Friday, February 26, 2010

A Weekend In My Life .


It’s just a regular Friday at Stevenson High School. The bell rings at 2:19. I rush to my locker to get my stuff and hurry out of the school. As I hop in the car, I start to text my friends; usually Derek, JB, or Benny. I see who’s doing what this weekend. It’s usually, Benny’s having people over and staying there till Sunday night, Derek and JB are always together; having a party every other weekend or just with a bunch of people over there house. As in this weekend I am going over JB’s house. I texted my friends early this week (Thursday) and I wanted to plan my weekend out ahead of time. Whenever I go over Derek’s house, we always have to bring people. So our group is always the same people. Derek, JB, Anthony, Ali, Olivia, Chris, Kenny, Ryan, and me. It’s always so much fun when I’m with them. So after school today I will go home and get all my stuff ready. Like a girl, I need to plan out my outfit and get all my makeup and stuff like that packed. I will stay home on Friday because I really don’t feel like doing anything today. But when Saturday comes, I’m gone!

On Saturday morning, I will get up. Possibly go to breakfast with my mom then go to the mall. Come home, and then get ready. I will go pick up Anthony, Chris, and Ryan then head over to Derek’s. When we get there we will usually talk for a while and just chill. The guys always try to do stupid stuff and be funny, but someone always ends up getting hurt. Haha. By the time of two or three in the morning, people start to settle down and relax, then soon fall asleep. When Sunday rolls around, everyone wakes up around like one o’clock. We all relax for the rest of the day till nine or ten o’clock. Then everyone will head home till the next weekend rolls around. It might not seem like fun but trust me, when you’re there you’ll have the greatest time of your life. And that’s a promise.<3

1 comment:

  1. Fun for Angelica! And then back to Monday morning...

    ReplyDelete